Monday, April 9, 2007

Interior & New Cargo Hatch Gasket

As promised, here are pics of a few changes to the interior, and installation of a new rear cargo door seal.

You can see both the speaker I put in for the working AM radio I bought on thesamba, and the bag I brought back from a recent wine tour (now a litter bag).

Also, I've installed a new rear hatch seal from Bus Depot. Used various pokey/scrapey implements to clean the last bit of old rubber out of the groove, then glued the new one in place with Weldwood contact cement.





















Here's the crusty old seal:













Another interior addition has been a pair of fire extinguishers, front and rear.


Front:














And rear:












And, of course, I could never have finished the installation without my helper:








Next: Taillight rehab.

No comments: